What is included at an aerial hoop and silks party?
- 1.5 or 2 Hour Party lesson with qualified aerial fitness instructor(s)
- Party warm-up games with large disco speaker
- Disco Lights
- Lesson on the aerial equipment learning new skills including hanging upside down and spinning around!
- Break time in reception room (If you bring snacks and birthday cake, we will sing happy birthday during this time). Juice and water are provided.
- Routine practise and show time for parents! (You are welcome to take video’s and pictures)
- Digital Invitations to send out or print also included.
£160 for a party of up to 10 children
Any additional children will be an extra £16 per child. There is a maximum of 18 children.
The minimum age is 5.
How to Book:
If you are interested in booking a party, please let us know your preferred date and time. Please also let us know which equipment you would prefer. We will then check availability for you. We ask for a £60 deposit to secure your booking by bank transfer.
We ask for the final payment amount 1 week before the party.
Once we have confirmed that you would like to book the party, we will send you our bank details.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parties run on Sundays at the following times:
1.5 hour party-
2 hour party-
Parties with up to 10 children are 1.5 hours and you can choose one piece of equipment.
Parties of 11 children or more are 2 hours long and you can choose two pieces of equipment.
Choose from the following:
- Aerial Hoop
- Aerial Silks
- Aerial Hammock
- Pole Fitness
We kindly ask that the party host stays in the studio throughout the party. All other parents are welcome to drop off and return 15-20 mins before the end of the party ready to watch the routine showcased!